Re: [platform-dev] Regressions in 4.12

Hi,

Let me clarify some details here

> (2) All test failures are "immediately" visible to a contributor/committer/... while contributing a change so he can improve the change before others see the failed tests. That seems to involve "waiting" for the SDK build right now and it is not only the contributor who sees the failures.

We have gerrit for this specific purpose. Gerrit builds do run tests. But the scope is limited to that git repository only. It does not run tests from other git repositories. Also the tests run on Linux only we don't have facility for running tests on Windows and Mac. One of the best practices we use is to get +1 from gerrit build before submitting.

Can you please raise a bug and propose you solution?

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India