Re: [platform-dev] SWT Widget Font and Color Change

Hi Wim,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no API for that, because there's no event fired on color and/or font change.

A possible way to do that is to use AOP with a pointcut on setFont, setBackground and setForeground() methods.

Mickael's solution has the advantage of not using external librairies.

Hope that helps,

Laurent