Re: [platform-dev] FileProposalContentAssist ?

Hi Mickael,

Glad you like it. :-)

Fabian and I plan to create one in 4.11, ws Selection Dialog was our first validation point.

Cheers, Lars

Am Do., 20. Dez. 2018, 13:04 hat Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> geschrieben:
Hi all,

I see the dialog workspace now has content assist for directory, which is a great thing. I'd like to use similar flow for edition of file path in several places.
Is there a similar FileProposalContentAssist ? I quickly searched for it or something similar and found no result, and before opening an enhancement ticket about it, I want to make sure it's not already existing with another name.

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria