Re: [platform-dev] Regarding tracking resource changes

You can distinguish project open by checking the IResourceDelta#OPEN flag.  Further questions on resource change listeners should be asked on the eclipse.platform newsgroup.  The mailing lists are for discussions amongst the developers of Eclipse itself.
--

"amit jain" <amit_jain79@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/30/2003 04:42 AM