Re: [platform-debug-dev] CVS tags for milestones

There are no standard tags for milestones. Releases do have standard tags
that are fairly obvious (like R3_0).

We generally tag our projects via the date. So, the date closest to but
not after the 3.1M7 release will be your best guess. There's a chicken and
egg problem here - since we don't know for sure the build will be declared
until after we tag, we can not tag until after the build is
delcared.Likely an issue for releng to set standards for.

Darin

"Imrisek, Martin" <mimrisek@xxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/19/2005 02:03 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."

<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] CVS tags for milestones

Hello All,

I apologize ahead of time if this info actually is out there - I've looked
but I can't find a definitive answer.
What is the CVS tag for Eclipse 3.1 M7?  And in the future how can I glean
what the cvs tag is from the milestone or release number (i.e. 3.1M7,
3.1.1 etc).

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Martin