Re: [platform-debug-dev] Resume function not working

Sorry, I have not seen this behavior. If you have a reproduceable test
case, please file a bug.

Darin

<deepak.saini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/11/2005 05:45 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."

<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Resume function not working

Hi everyone,
I am facing some peculiar problem during debugging in eclipse. The resume
function is disabled all the time even when the control is at some break
point. Is there some setting to make it work again? The problem is Step
over takes lot of time and I have lots of files for which I don?t have
source code so I want to jump from one break point to another.
Any ideas would be welcome..

Regards
Deepak
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have
original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.