[platform-debug-dev] Problem with debugging servlet deployed in weblogic

Hi this is Rafi,

                  My Problem Description:    I have a complied servlet
deployed in weblogic7.0.

					My eclipse Details : I have
eclipse2.1.1 version
					My Weblogic ver.   : 7.0
					I am using jdk1.3 and jvm1.3

			#1. How do I run my servlet from eclispe and how do
I debug the servlet ? If we want to debug any application its' asking for
the main method class; which we dont' have for any servlet. As I am new to
this Java technology kindly help me.

-Thanks,
 Rafi.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.

Back to the top