Are there any candidates to maintain the project from now on? please have in mind that the EDP requires minimum maintenance for mature projecs, but someone will have to take on this responsibility if we want to keep the project alive.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa Delgado

On Thu, Dec 7, 2023 at 12:12 PM Dr. Yehuda Singer <yehuda.singer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Dr. Yehuda Singer <yehuda.singer@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear All,

Python is a modern programming language. However, the generated code is not machine binary and the result is that the program is very slow.

To achieve performance, it is needed to use C++.

We have the technology to parallelize any sequential program including F|ortaran to many independent threads. This reduces the execution time by a factor of number of cores.

We are reached by the private Email.

Best regards,

Yehuda