[photran] Problem with comments in Fortran editor

Dear subscribers,

after installing Photran (together with Eclipse PTP) I have some trouble with a simple command: When I try to toggle comment in my editor, several control buttons of my keyboard do not respond until I minimize/maximize my Eclipse window.

Have you ever heard of such a problem? Maybe my Linux distribution does not allow proper use of Eclipse shortcut keys. Although it seems rather little, it is really annoying to me because I use comment toggle about every 10th command when editing source code…

My system is the following:

Eclipse IDE for Scientific Computing (includes Incubating components)

Version: 2020-12 (4.18.0)

Build id: 20201210-1552

@ openSUSE Leap 15.1 x64, KDE Plasma version 5.12.8, Java: AdoptOpenJDK 15.0.2+7

So maybe someone can help me. I would appreciate any comments to this post.

Best regards

Michael

Dipl.-Ing. Michael Mauersberger

michael.mauersberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Technische Universität Dresden

Institut für Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik / Institute of Aerospace Engineering

Professur für Luftfahrzeugtechnik / Chair of Aircraft Engineering

Prof. Dr. Johannes Markmiller | 01062 Dresden | tu-dresden.de/ilr/lft