Re: [photran] Parser - Editor Scalability

Hi Vinay,

A scalability mode for the Fortran editor will be a great feature!

I think these are all the editor-related components that might invoke the parser, directly or indirectly:
  1. Content assist
  2. Fortran Declaration view
  3. Hover tips
  4. Editor folding
  5. Outline view (actually the FortranModelBuilder)

Jeff