[photran] highlight selected text

Dear all,

I did not come across "highlight selected text" using Photran as it is available with emacs, notepad++ (when you double click on a variable's name, function name or any text and all its appearances in the code are highlighted - extremely useful when follow through code.). It seems to be available for C++ in Eclipse but not for Fortran. Did I miss something? If not, is it scheduled for an upcoming release? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sylvain

Back to the top