[photran] Code folding in Photran 7 doesn't work?

I posted this one on the Eclipse forum a week ago, but was adviced to
ask on this mail list instead... So, here it goes:

I've just installed the Eclipse IDE for Parallel Application Developers
(following option 1 of the Photran 7.0 installation guide) on Ubuntu
11.04 with java 1.6 (Sun). My problem is that the code folding feature
of Photran 7 isn't working (or even showing up in the editor), despite
it's activated according to window > preferences > Fortran > Editor >
 > Enable folding. I noticed that one has to restart Eclipse to make the
"Enable horizontal ruler" work, but this doesn't seem to be the case for
the code folding... Is this a bug, or have I done anything wrong (I'm
quite a newbee to Linux/Ubuntu, so that could very well be the cause)?
Have anyone else noticed this? Is there a way to fix it?

It would be really nice to have this feature working...

Thanks,
Troels

Back to the top