Re: [photran] trouble erupts cygwin gfortran windows 7 (Michel DEVEL)

Thanks Michel,

How do you know Photran 6.0.7 or 7.0 addresses these problems? Where are these versions available--updating Eclipse does not find them.

Could the problems be (perhaps in part) engendered by the other parts of the environment, namely gfortran and tool chain under Cygwin on Windows 7 and Eclipse Helios?
What about parameters to the tool chain processes?

As I recall, perhaps incorrectly, a preference for the Cygwin over the Ming environment on Windows--is that correct?

Le 13/06/2011 19:46, michael guzy a ?crit :
> For more complex projects, that have more than one source file,
> building is ok, but with time, e.g. after fixing bugs, it seems that
> something gets corrupted and I get silly problem messages like this.
> An internal error occurred during: "Build Project".
> Could not find a file to match the module name: for
> It appears that elipse 3.6.2. with photran 6.0.6. and the
> aforementioned CygWin is just not going to work.

For this kind of problem it seems Photran 6.0.7 is worth the upgrade.
(you can even try the beta of photran 7.0 if you wish)
Do you want 32 bits or 64 bits code under Windows?
--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top