Re: [photran] "'Photran indexer' has encountered a problem

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Yes, refactoring is enabled.  "clear and rebuild the database" after a while returns the same error. What is strange to me is that even when I have refactoring disabled "'Photran indexer' has encountered a problem" pops up after "Save".