[photran] Photran console output delayed till the end of the run

Hello,

I’m new to Eclipse and Photran ,which come as a savior to me and my 64-bit laptop. Thanks a lot for existing.

This is my first ever bug report.

I’m on Win7 64-bit, and have installed the 32-bit versions of JRE6, Eclipse 3.6.2, Photran 6.0, and Cygwin 1.7.9-1.

Problem description: Whenever I run a program the console output does not appear up until the end of the run. Only then all output is displayed.

When I used “pause” in the code (after some “print” commands) I only got the message “PAUSE To resume execution, type go.  Other input will terminate the job.” without the output of the previous “print” commands.

Only later, when I resumed, and the run ended, the output was displayed.

It’s nice to have someone to share it with,

Keep up the good work.

Moty

Back to the top