Re: [photran] Problems trying to debug in Mac OSX

Hi,

a colleague of mine had the exact same problem that Peter described (he also uses Snow Leopard 10.6.7):
programs compile and run (both with and without debug information), but don't stop at breakpoint.

Solution: Install latest GCC / gfortran from macports (I am not a mac guy myself). In particular, it didnt work with GCC 4.2.3 but it did with 4.5!

Hi,

In fact, I have just checked that breakpoints do not work any more for my current managed Makefile project with gfortran 4.5.0 and photran 6.06 from PTP 4.0.6 under opensuse 11.3!...
I do not know since when.
--
sincerely_yours.txt
Sincerely yours,