[photran] how to compile photran?

Hai,

When I compiled my photran and CDT from CVS, I am getting error in the following file

org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.xml2.xmlProjectDescriptionStorage2.java

at line 91

project.getFolder(....

Multiple markers at this line
    - The type org.eclipse.core.runtime.jobs.ISchedulingRule cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
    - Line breakpoint:XmlProjectDescriptionStorage2 [line: 91] - checkExternalModification()
    - The type org.eclipse.core.runtime.jobs.ISchedulingRule cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

and errors on many file. How should I need to solve them? to compile test photran using Junit plug in. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Hari Krishnan,
CCT-LSU

Back to the top