Re: [photran] java.lang.Error: Could not find a file to match the module name: xxx

Le 10/03/2011 09:31, Daniel Harenberg a écrit :
Hi Michel,

I remember that you already complained about this behavior some while ago, and back then I told you that I had already opened a bug report, no. 326333. I think it would be very important for Photran to solve this (I dont think it is hard), and in order to increase awareness, you should mark your bug as a duplicate of 326333, which was opened 2010-09-27. There you also find a workaround - a quite burdensome though.

Hi Daniel,

You have a better memory than me!

I marked bug 339376 as a duplicate of 326333.
I left 339368 opened because it may be a bit more involved since it includes an explicit Internal error.
The only (minor!) difference with the one you submitted is that in my case both files (main and module) are in the same subdirectory.

I agree that this a VERY annoying bug since it forces me to keep using Makefile projects, hence not taking full use of photran.
--
sincerely_yours.txt
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL