Re: [photran] Strange problem

Yes, I already did that to avoid to write each time the full location of gfortran. But it seems that this is not working in my case...

The question is what changed recently (or what I have changed...), since my problem appeared suddenly yesterday, and I made no update or thing like that...

Thanks for the help !

Cyril