Re: [photran] Importing project with existing makefile

Create a new Fortran Project. Select "Makefile project" (rather than an Executable) for the project type, then import the files into the project. In the Make Targets view, right click on the project and select "Add Make Target", then change the "Build command" to anything you like. To build the project, double click on the make target.

Greg