Re: [photran] Installing Photran on Macintosh -- help needed with Path environment variable

I cannot get the echo $PATH and which gfortran command to work in the makefile, all that shows in the console is:

Definitely try Greg's suggestion; I bet that will fix your main problem.

As for this one, I think it was supposed to be "echo $$PATH" -- whoops.
Also, did you start all of the indented lines with a tab character (not spaces)? It seems to be interpreting them all as one line or something...

Jeff

Back to the top