[photran] Photran apparently does not recognize ";"

Hi,

Apparently Photran 4.0.5 still does not recognize multiple instructions
on a line separated by a ";"
Ex :      M = DESCA( M_ ) ; N = DESCA( N_ )
In the outline view I get a "skull and bones" icon with Syntax error:
Unexpected extraneous character at the location of the N after the ";"
(the code compiles without any problem and gives good results).
Is this problem on the "to do list" for the next release ? ;-)

By the way, I would also be very interested by a call tree as requested
by Tom Browder !

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL