[photran] A simple doubt with the eclipse europa/migwin

In my house I use the eclipse, and when there is a mistake in the program it's appears a ' x' in the line corresponding to the error in the  source code, however in my work that I use windows and it doesn't generate a makefile automatically(with perl script mkmkf the sames happens) this doesn't happen. I need to solve this simple problem, because I will need to teach some peoples here to use eclipse.

how do I make that?

Rony Melo

Veja mapas e encontre as melhores rotas para fugir do trânsito com o Live Search Maps! Experimente já!

Back to the top