[photran] Debugger problems

Hello,

I'm from germany, so please excuse the bad english.

I have a problem with the debugger in my Eclipse/Photran.

I Use the version 3.0.2 of Eclipse with the Photran Plugin version 2.1.0.

Now my problem, If I want to debug any program, I get following error:

"Execution is suspended because of error" Details: "The program is not being run."

and in the console:
info threads
No registers.
No registers.
No registers.
The program is not being run.
info threads
No registers.
No registers.
No registers.
No registers.
No registers.
No registers.

GDB Debugger (20.10.06 13:38) (Suspended) <The program is not being run.>
	Thread [0] (Suspended)

and if I press the right mouse-button and restart the line above, it debugges correctly.

What is wrong with my Photran/eclipse,

Thanks, Christian