Re: [photran] Slow 3.0 and missing editor class in 3.1 Beta

Hi, I've been using the beta version and have noticed the default
lexer has troubles on *.f90 files with c preprocessor directives in
them.  For example, the error is
Lexer Error (file.f90, line 1760, col 1): Unexpected character #
Any way to make it automatically assume it's a preprocessor directive
(the most common case I'd imagine) and autmoatically parse it?