Re: [photran] Photran works slowly on some systems

I've tryed Photran 3.1 in several environment and I found out that, at least on my Laptop, it works very slowly under Windows, SuSE OSS 10.1 and Fedora 5, while it worked properly under SuSE 10.0.

What JVMs are you using? Our experience has been that it works fine under the Sun JVM but can be intolerably slow under others, including the default JVM in Fedora 5. (We should post that in the FAQ...)

Jeff

Back to the top