Re: [photran] Re: Intel Fortran 9.0.021 compiler and Photran

Hi Leo,

This might improve it a bit. I also have the disassembly window open which might help as well. (I now have -save and -zero on again).

Another funny thing to see is that the debugger loops over a call to a subroutine before entering it. From the disassembly output I saw that it first copies all kind of stuff for the subroutine arguments.

Still, the Variable display does not get updated.

Regards,
Luud