[pdt-dev] PDT 4.0 RC4 and post Neon.0

Hi,

I don't plan to merge anything for final 4.0. If I push a patch it will be for next release. Regarding plans for 4.1 I need to make a list :)

Michal

Od: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 6 czerwca 2016 19:48
Do: PDT Developers
Temat: [pdt-dev] PDT 4.0 RC4 and post Neon.0

Hi,

as a reminder, Wednesday is the last day to promote final 4.0 build. I plan do it at 12:00 GMT.

I also prepared initial record for next (4.1) release [1].
Based on last years, I think it will be another minor release. Probably next major will be together with Oxygen (4.7).

Please let me know if you have any plans for next release.

--
Dawid Pakuła

Back to the top