[pdt-dev] DLTK 5.2.0 ?

Hi,

since

org.eclipse.php.internal.ui.text.PHPOutlineInformationControl

uses

org.eclipse.dltk.ui.viewsupport.StyledDecoratingModelLabelProvider

added in

git lg -SStyledDecoratingModelLabelProvider
  ==> 022551d - Bug 464988 - CCE in quick outline on Apr 20

and StyledDecoratingModelLabelProvider seems to be provided with dltk
5.2.0+ , where is that dependency to be got from ?

I currently have listed (5.1.1), and I assume I lack some special
new updatesite. But I failed at googling for it.

Regards
	Patrik