[pdt-dev] Recent problems with build

Hi,
Recently I noticed that my local build is failing on tests. Tests started with maven and from Eclipse ends with failure. Because our builds on Hudson are working correctly I started to search problem on my machine, but for now without success. Failing tests:

assist[workspace/codeassist/php55/testMagicMethod7.pdtt](org.eclipse.php.core.tests.codeassist.CodeAssistTests):
  assist[workspace/codeassist/php55/testMagicMethod7.pdtt](org.eclipse.php.core.tests.codeassist.CodeAssistTests):

I tried to reproduce test problem in PDT manually, but everything is working ok. Problem is only visible during build. Any idea what is going on?:)

Thanks,
Michal

Back to the top