Re: [pdt-dev] Refactoring component in Bugzila

Hi,

just now I created refactoring component on bugzilla.

Default assignee set to : php.refactoring-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Dawid Pakuła
+48 795 996 064

On 26 Jan 2015 at 23:09:34, Michał Niewrzał (michal.n@xxxxxxxx) wrote:

I started topic and I forgot to be active, sorry:/ I think to be consistent we can create - php.refactoring-inbox. If not then php.core-inbox (similar to formatter) has my vote :)

Michal