[pdt-dev] time for new project lead

Dear PDT Team,
as you know, recently I've been only marginally involved in PDT developments. Since the project is quite healthy with active two committers (Dawid and Kaloyan) and some contributors (i.e. Michał, but others too), I feel no longer in "lead" position. Thus I'm looking for a volunteer (probably those most involved) willing to take over the little bureaucratic burden and most of all, take PDT in the new exciting directions.
Any candidates?

Jacek

Back to the top