Re: [pdt-dev] Handling of user libraries

Build Path is used for building the structured DLTK model. Include Path is an emulation of php.ini include_path entry, and it's used for resolving file network through include() statements when browsing, debugging, etc... It's obvious that Include Path is a subset of Build Path.

Regarding the difference in build time... it's interesting, since there should be no difference. When you add a library to the Include Path it's automatically added to the Build Path. I'll check this...