Re: [pdt-dev] Re: EPP and PDT @EclipseCon

Yes, invalid credentials will certainly prevent a cvs check in.

In this case, the credentials for updating the file were correct, but those used for tagging & releasing were still set to Alon. I've fixed that.

The error message, fwiw, is this bit of cryptic nonsense:

cvs rdiff: failed to read diff file header /tmp/cvsWv0oeE for java-cup-10k.jar,v: end of file

I've kicked a tag&release using the updated credentials. You should get an email when it's done.

Michael Spector wrote:
Hi Nick,

Can you update this script for CVS username & e-mail address (alon ->
michael, apeled -> mspector), since I don't have permissions?
IIUC, if this script runs automatically, can wrong CVS user be the
reason for the non-updated versions?

Thanks,
Michael