Re: [pdt-dev] optimizie eclipse pdt

Try tweaking your memory settings:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/IRC_FAQ#I.27m_having_memory.2C_heap.2C_or_permgen_problems.2C_what_can_I_do.3F

monloi perez wrote:
Hi All,

Ive been using eclipse long ago yet stopped because of an issue. Eclipse suddenly slows or freezes when an auto-complete (CTRL+Spacebar) happens. Now I'm using eclipse and have plans of sticking to it however the issue is still there. Is there a way to optimize eclipse like disable some features so that eclipse will run smoothly? My current computer specs is 3G ram 2GHz (Dual CPU), specs are great however eclipse still have issues.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mon