[pdt-dev] Import files into Phpeclipse

I am trying to use PHPeclipse for my project- the problem is that we all work
by mount a NFS share on a remote server. The server has apache,mysql and tons
of other software that we require to test our application
(openldap,kerberos,cyrus-sasl,etc). When I import files into the project,
phpeclipse wants to copy them to my home directory and work from there.  This
does NOT work for me as the files must be edited on the remote NFS mounted
drive for things to work properly. Otherwise I would be publishing to the
remote site every time i make the smallest change.

What i want to do is what many other editors support- simply ADD a directory
into my project (without copying its contents to the project workspace). Is
this possible with PHPEclipse?

Faraz R Khan
Zivios::Open Source Enterprise Management
www.zivios.org

Back to the top