Re: [pdt-dev] Code assist & auto completion

In PDT i just have to use this stupid ctrl+space combination with just drives me crazy. Sometimes even triggers does'nt seem to work ($, :, >). I can forgot about function names compl., cause something like

You can remap ctrl-space to something else if you prefer. It used to bother me too when I started using Eclipse several years ago, but you get used to it pretty fast.

Back to the top