Re: [pdt-dev] Using ModelQueryExtension

Hi,

The extension must be declared as follows in your plugin.xml:

<extension point="org.eclipse.wst.xml.core.modelQueryExtensions">
      <modelQueryExtension
            class="org.fhtml.eclipse.editors.FhtmlModelQueryExtension"
            contentType="org.eclipse.wst.html.core.htmlsource">
      </modelQueryExtension>
 </extension>

BTW, do you see extended elements in regular HTML editor?