Re: [pdt-dev] STAN4J

It may help only to analyze structure of the code, show graphs of dependencies, point you badly structured units et cetera. Does it help to find bugs?.. probably not directly.

But, honestly, I would be surprised it someone would define the *main* goal of the project's team as solving bugs :)

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Michael Spector <spektom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It can be useful for sure for beginners who is going to adopt PDT, but
... can it be useful for solving bugs? :-)

2008/9/14 Seva Lapsha <seva.lapsha@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello,
>
> There is a nice Structure ANalysis tool for Java whith robust integration
> into Eclipse IDE. From recently they provide a free developer licenses for
> Open Source projects. The payback they request is to put a logo on project's
> home page.
>
> Do you think using of this tool may be interesting to the team?

Michael