Re: [pdt-dev] Xubuntu - PDT all-in-one installation/running question

On Friday 22 February 2008 9:41:31 am Bill Bolte wrote:
>  However, I don't see the PDT tools under perspectives, not there under
> "other". No "New PHP Project". When I go to "Software Updates", it shows it
> as there to be updated.

You need to use sun java package, not that blacksomething (see java --version)
I'm using PDT under kubuntu (they all are the same) and had the same problem.
Read about update-alternatives for java in Ubuntu

--
Stuardo -StR- Rodríguez
http://strgt.cjb.net

Back to the top