Re: [pdt-dev] I want to implement prado framework support for pdt

I like to add visual designer or code generator with snippets. I know asp.net and used vs.net 2005 for long time. and prado is the most closest to asp.net so far. it has a template language just like asp.net and namespace. anyway prado is good way to start coding in php for me.

I dunno which part of code should I change. and how to start eclipse with changes I have done. is there a document about how can I change a plugin for eclipse?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Spector" <spektom@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "PDT Developers" <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 14:31
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] I want to implement prado framework support for pdt

Hi,

For now, the only good documentation for PDT is source code.
I suggest starting from acquaintance with provided extension points in
org.eclipse.php.core and org.eclipse.php.ui.

BTW, what kind of Prado support you are planning to achieve? Code
completion, wizards, templates, debug support for taglib?