[pdt-dev] Suggestion: Line-Height / "Select-slip-tolerance" change

Hey,

I suggest to change the tolerance where the cursor can move between the lines.. I don’t know how to explain that correctly in English ;)

Also.. if I have a longer line in The Eclipse Editor and I want to select a part out of the line and while selecting with the mouse, I slip a millimeter trend the next line or the line above, the selection adds the complete line before / after. So you may can increase the tolerance of this slipping.

Thanks,

Fabian Golle

Micronax Systems

Back to the top