RE: [pdt-dev] Submission of XDebug support for PDT

Hi Dave,

The idea is to have a generic support for PDT in terms of debugger connectivity.

Your document and the plugin you wrote will help us to provide this kind of support, and by that we will have support for Zend Debugger, Xdebug and any other desired debugger.

Shalom Gibly is the committer working on the debugger part.

Since we didn’t want to make these kinds of changes to PDT 0.7 since it was too late, we will add this support for PDT 1.0 which is scheduled for September, though there is no final date for the actual modification.

If you have updated information about Xdebug or further ideas, please send them over.

Yossi Leon

Product Manager, Development Tools

& PDT Project Leader
yossi@xxxxxxxx