Re: [papyrus4edu] Empirical study: Searching for interviewees.

I do not know if my point are in your concern but i am facing on the question "how to use UML to describe real deployed system" and this is not easy ...

Concept like node, device, environemnent execution are not so clear, there is nothing to describe disk, networks element; protocol, port are not in deployement diagram (as i know even if this is a critical part of system deployment); you can describe artefact but i do not know how to describe running processes.

I mean, i can deploy on arteface myApp.jar but launch several times or not this jar ...

Cordialement,

Bernard Granier
8 rue Michel de l'hospital
95310 Saint Ouen l'Aumone