[papyrus-sysml-users] [papyrus-sysml] The Practical Use of UML for Different Architectural Viewpoints

Dear Practitioner,

We all know that many practitioners use the Unified Modeling Language (UML) for modeling their software architectures from different viewpoints (e.g., functional, behaviour, and development). However, it is not yet clearly known which UML diagram(s) that practitioners prefer for each architectural viewpoint. Therefore, we are conducting a survey that focuses on six different architectural viewpoints, i.e., functional, information, concurrency, development, deployment, and operational.

The survey takes approximately 2 to 10 minutes to complete (Almost all questions are radio buttons/checkboxes).

We would be so grateful if you could separate a few minutes for the survey. The results will then be analysed and submitted to a reputable journal, which you will be notified about.

As a last favor, would you mind forwarding the e-mail to any potential participants that you may know ?

The survey can be accessible via the link: https://goo.gl/forms/aJqF0x4fjtyUXKrr2

Thanks a lot for separating a few of your minutes.

Best regards,
Dr. Mert Ozkaya and Ferhat Erata

Back to the top