Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Two resolved bugs to verify and close

I see more than two:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&list_id=16567323&product=Papyrus-rt&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=1.0.0