Re: [papyrus-ic] Papyrus IC Research/Academia meeting @ MODELS 2018

Ditto.

Thanks,
Dimitris

On 28 September 2018 at 22:37, Juergen Dingel <dingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Francis,

I'm certainly interested, so keep me in the loop, please!

Juergen

On 9/28/2018 4:19 PM, francis bordeleau wrote:
To all,

For those interested, we would like to organize a meeting of the Papyrus IC research/academia at MODELS in Copenhagen. Based on the extremely busy MODELS schedule, it seems that the only available time slot isTuesday Oct 16th between 18h00 and 19h00  (we can keep the meeting going after 19h00, and potentially go for diner together) for those who are not involved in the doctoral symposium diner.

The location still needs to be determined.

Please let me know if you are interested in participating. Also, please forward the email to people you think could be interested.

Regards,

Francis

FRANCIS BORDELEAU, Ph.D.
Co-Founder & CEO