[paho-dev] How to build Eclipse Paho MQTT project in C

Dear Ladies and Gents,

I'm working with the FT900 Microcontroller and I would like to import the MQTT Paho library into eclipse in order to let the microcontroller communicate via MQTT.

Here is the link where you can find the library: https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.c

I tried to create a new project and copy the "src" file into "lib" of the new project. Then I took one of the example applications into the "Sources" folder in eclipse but I could not build them.

Then I tried to download the C client for windows from this link: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.paho/downloads

Attached there is a picture of the folder. I tried to copy the files into a new ecplise project but again I could not build the example apllication.

Is it possible to use the Eclipse Paho MQTT library with the FT900 microcontroller?

Could you please help me how to import the library properly?

Best regards

Vladislav

Back to the top