Re: [paho-dev] Using the paho.mqtt.client library to select the name from the schema.

Veena,

as far as MQTT is concerned, the payload is just a byte string.  MQTT doesn't know anything about the format.  You need to look into how the message was sent, and how you would decipher it whether it was sent via MQTT or not.