[paho-dev] About paho mqtt client buffers/holds message

Hi There,

If this is not right place to ask questions, Please guide me to correct path.

I am using python based paho mqtt client.
When MQTT broker get disconnected, the messages at mqtt client will be buffered, which are there to be publish to broker.

So I wanted to understand, How long that message will be buffered on client, or when it will be dropped by mqtt client?

I wanted to log such messages which are not published and drop at client itself?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
Shivam

Back to the top